Civinity engineering is one of the leading professional engineering companies in Lithuania, operating worldwide and offering engineering solutions for new buildings. Our priority is high quality services, so we are constantly improving our processes and systems to meet customer expectations and needs: BIM design of building engineering systems (3D), design and installation of heating systems, engineering design and installation of ventilation, planning of ventilation systems and installation, planning and installation of water supply and sewerage systems; fire systems planning and installation, building management automation.
- HVAC engineering systems design, calculations, selections;
- Preparation of HVAC technical work projects;
- Preparation of drawings, schedules;
- Preparation of technical and operational documentation;
- Selection of installations, analysis of technical parameters;
- Communication with equipment suppliers.
- Higher/ advanced education (building energy, thermal engineering, water management or similar);
- Experience in designing HVAC engineering systems;
- Good BIM modelling skills;
- Certificate in HVAC (an advantage);
- Technical thinking, diligence, responsibility;
- Teamwork, goal orientation;
- Good knowledge of English (advantage).
- Flexible working hours, possibility to work remotely;
- Dynamic and responsible work in a successful and expanding group of companies;
- Excellent working conditions, professional and personal development opportunities;
- Competitive salary from 1400 €/ month after taxes, attractive motivational system. Salary depends on the candidate’s experience and expertise.